1. Create a new document, using any settings you wish, but be aware that the results may not be that good if you are going to have a small image with tiny text… In my case, 500X500, as usual, should be barely enough.
2. Type in some white text, maybe followed by a little Gaussian Blur(don’t forget to rasterize the layer before applying any filter!).
3. Duplicate the type layer, and apply Filters>Pixelate>Mosaic with a setting around 10 pixels on the new layer.
4. Decrease the opacity of the current layer to 50% and apply Sharpen to it at least 2-3 times(I did it 4 times to achieve the result below).
5. Press Ctrl+U, play with the settings as you wish and be sure to check Colorize, and you’ll bring some color into the scene!